Working Group on Aggregates
Tasks: to investigate practical solutions to the specific problems encountered in modelling (a) collections, selections, anthologies..., (b) augmentations, (c) series, (d) journals, (e) integrating resources, (f) multipart monographs, all of which are gathered under the generic term "aggregates."
- Ed O'Neill, OCLC, Dublin, Ohio, USA (chair)
- Anders Cato, Gothenburg University Library, Göteborg, Sweden
- Eeva Murtomaa, National Library of Finland, Helsinki, Finland
- Patricia Thurston, Yale University, USA (secretary)
- Barbara B. Tillett, Library of Congress, Washington, DC, USA
- Maja Žumer, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Final Report approved on September 12, 2011.
- 2011 August 15 and 16, San Juan, September 8 (conference call)
- 2010 August 12 and 14, Gothenburg
- 2009 August 25 and 27, Milan
- 2007 August 21, Durban
- 2006 August 21, Seoul
Last update: 1 April 2014