Functional Requirements for Authority Data
by IFLA Working Group on Functional Requirements and Numbering of Authority Records (FRANAR)
The FRAD Final Report was first published in print in 2009 by K.G. Saur as volume 34 of the IFLA Series on Bibliographic Control.
FRAD Modifications and errata for the 2009 text.
- ca – Català – Catalan
- de - Deutsch - German (published by De Gruyter Saur as volume 41 of the IFLA Series on Bibliographic Control)
- es – Español – Spanish
- fr – Français – French
- hr - Hrvat - Croatian (published by Hrvatsko knjižničarsko društv)
- it – Italiano – Italian (also published in print by ICCU)
- ja - 日本語 - Japanese 2011 edition - Modifications and Errata for the 2009 text (also available from NDL)
- ko – 한국어 – Korean 2011 edition - Modifications and Errata for the 2009 text
- ru – Русский – Russian
- sv – Svenska – Swedish
- zh – 中文 – Chinese
Copyright requests to translate the FRAD Final Report into other languages should be directed to IFLA HQ.
A Review of the Feasibility of an International Standard Authority Data Number (ISADN)
Prepared for the FRANAR Working Group by Barbara B. Tillett (July 2008)
Last update: 29 January 2013