Current projects in book and library history around the Baltic Sea
A Seminar arranged by the Society for the History of Book in Finland and the HIBOLIRE Network
14 August 2012
House of the Society of Swedish Literature in Finland (Svenska Litteratursällskapet i Finland)
Time: 3-5 pm
Address: Ritarikatu/Riddaregatan 5, Center of Helsinki (near the Senate Square)
- Opening words, Ilkka Mäkinen (HIBOLIRE)
- Minna Ahokas: A Finnish RED-database Project - the experience of reading through the centuries
- Anna Perälä: Premium Books as Subject of Provenance Research
- Tiiu Reimo: Latest development in Estonia in the Field of Book and Library History
- Martin Dyrbye: Danish Library Films
- Open Floor
The goal of the seminar is to present current research and database projects on book and library history in the Baltic Sea area. There will be time for discussion and participants are encouraged to tell informally about their own projects or projects they know are going on.
The venue, the House of the Society of Swedish Literature in Finland, is worth a visit in itself.
Before the seminar, at 2-3 pm in the same location, the network HIBOLIRE (Nordic-Baltic Research Network on the History of Book, Libraries and Reading) shall have a network meeting, which also is open for all interested.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 4 Oktober 2012