Structure, roles and responsibilities
IFLA's Professional Units
At the heart of IFLA’s work are its Sections, Special Interest Groups (SIGs), and Review Groups—known collectively as our Professional Units. Units are at their best when collaborating with one another, so identifying other units with which to join forces on work is a great starting point for getting to know IFLA’s professional structure. See a full list of IFLA’s Professional Units here. [PDF].
Who's who in the IFLA Professional Structure
- Professional Committee.
- Division Chairs (see contact for each Division).
- Support staff at HQ.
- See also other IFLA Offices for roles of staff in all IFLA offices including Headquarters.
Roles and responsibilities
- Professional Committee members and Chair
- Division Chairs and Division Secretaries
- Standing Committee members in general
- Officers (Chairs and Secretaries of Sections) and Information Coordinators
- Corresponding Members (of a Standing Committee)
Special Interest Groups
Registration Forms for New Officers
- Registration forms for newly elected Officers and Information Coordinators are distributed during the Congress after elections. If a new Officer is elected during the year, please contact the IFLA Secretariat to obtain the registraion form.
- Data protection forms.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 8 November 2019