MLAS Action Plan 2017-2018
The Management of Library Associations Action Plan 2017–2018 outlines the key objectives for our Section.
If you have questions about our work, suggestions about what you would like us to work on, or you would like to help us, please contact one of the members of the Standing Committee.
Broader dissemination of information
- Increase social media presence and discussions (Facebook, Twitter) and inform members of online locations
Capacity building for MLAS members
- Mid-term meeting in Barcelona March 2018
- One day satellite meeting at the 2018 Kuala Lumpur conference
- Organize MLAS open session at the 2018 Kuala Lumpur conference
Support IFLA´s internatiol and national advocacy initiatives
- Encourage members to advocate at national and international levels on IFLA priority issues including copyright, e-books and UN2030 Agenda
- Support IFLA´s Global Vision process
- Discuss Global Vision process within the section and provide feedback to IFLA Headquarters
Letzte Aktualisierung: 8 März 2018