Content tagged dc-pal
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Means, Don (2016): “Reaching the Rest of Us: Public Spectrum for Public Access” - Libraries lead in providing public access via TV WhiteSpace to help bring billions of new users into global digital conversation
A paper by Don Means (2016) presented at IFLA WLIC 2016 in Columbus, OH, in the session Connections. Collaboration. Community in Session 81 - Division III Programme. Don Means...
Publicación - 13 Marzo 2017
- Internet Governance Forum 2016 Library Diary: Day 2
This was the day for our main session for the Dynamic Coalition for Public Access in Libraries, co-organized by IFLA and EIFL. People from different sectors came to talk about how to...
Noticias - 9 Diciembre 2016
- 11th annual Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) will be holding its 11th annual meeting in Guadalajara, Mexico, from 6 to 9 December 2016. The IGF is a multistakeholder space for dialogue regarding policies...
Evento - 30 Agosto 2016
- Policy Options for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion - DC-PAL Input
This document is the Dynamic Coalition on Public Access in Libraries (DC-PAL) input to IGF 2016 Community Intersessional Programme - Policy Options for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion -...
Publicación - 11 Agosto 2016
- Public Access in Libraries - Session in Columbus
You are invited to attend session 191, Public access in libraries, which is hosted by IFLA, in collaboration with the Dynamic Coalition on Public Access in Libraries (Internet Governance Forum...
Noticias - 9 Agosto 2016
- The IFLA Position on Internet Governance
IFLA issued a Position on Internet Governance in 2005 in connection with the second phase of WSIS in Tunisia. As WSIS enters a review period in the run up to its assessment by the UN General...
Informational Page - 1 Marzo 2013