Content tagged International Advocacy Programme
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- International Advocacy Programme (IAP) Awareness-raising materials from around the world
As part of the International Advocacy Programme (IAP), IFLA has encouraged the millions-strong library field to unleash their creativity and create a...
Publicación - 29 Noviembre 2018
- IAP Project Report: Hungary (2018) "Let’s work together on library advocacy!"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project for librarians from the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine and Hungary in 2018. After...
Noticias - 29 Octubre 2018
Tags: Advocacy, Capacity building, Czechia, Hungary, IAP, International Advocacy Programme, Libraries for development, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, UN 2030 Agenda, UN SGDs, LDP (Library Development Programme)
- Great Ideas for Advocacy: Session at IFLA WLIC 2018
Since the beginning of IFLA’s International Advocacy Programme, librarians around the world have mobilised to raise awareness of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and to show how...
Publicación - 23 Octubre 2018
- IAP Project Report: Arab librarians in the MENA region (2018) "The 2030 Arab Librarians: online program towards the road to the SDGs"
An online training platform built with the support of the International Advocacy Programme (IAP) allowed to raise awareness for Arab librarians in the MENA region on the UN 2030 Agenda...
Noticias - 2 Octubre 2018
- IFLA IAP Global Convening (2018)
IFLA held the International Advocacy Programme Global Convening on 28-29 June in New York, United States. The event as a whole provided an opportunity to look back on...
Publicación - 23 Agosto 2018
- IAP Project Report: Uganda (2018) "Sharing stories that matter to Policy and Decision Makers"
ULIA-BLA IFLA Train the Trainers Workshop for top officials of National Library Associations in Sub-Saharan Africa IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in...
Noticias - 2 Julio 2018
- Libraries and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: How can Russian libraries further development?
The Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow (LIBFL) hosted a workshop on 19-20 April 2018: "Libraries and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: How can Russian...
Noticias - 9 Mayo 2018
- IAP Project Report: West Africa (2017) "Awareness Creation, Advocacy and Relevant Data Collection Strategies for the UN 2030 Agenda for Librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in West Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what...
Noticias - 27 Marzo 2018
- IAP Project Report: East Africa (2017) "Awareness workshops on libraries and the UN SDGs for policy makers and librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in East Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what they...
Noticias - 13 Febrero 2018
- IAP Project Report: Brazil (2017) "Regional workshops to warm up for CBBD 2017 (Congresso Brasileiro de Biblioteconomia e Documentação)"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme (IAP) project in Brazil in 2017. After the project finished, we interviewed the Project Team and asked them a few key questions about...
Noticias - 8 Febrero 2018
- IFLA President Donna Scheeder promotes UN SDGs during Bulgaria’s 12th National Library Week
IFLA President Donna Scheeder delivered a keynote speech on Libraries in Support of Sustainable Development at the May 9th, 2017 opening of the 12th National Library Week, organized by...
Noticias - 23 Mayo 2017
- International Advocacy Programme Africa Meeting
As a Key Initiative in IFLA's Capacity Building Strategic Direction, the International Advocacy Programme aims to give the library sector the capacity to create and promote a favourable policy...
Evento - 20 Enero 2016