10 Agosto 2011
Government Libraries Section at IFLA 2011 San Juan (Puerto Rico)
The Government Libraries Section is going to participate actively in the next World Library and Information Congress (13-18 August 2011, San Juan, Puerto Rico).
These are the activities, open to all attendees:
- Saturday 13, 14:45 - 17:15, Room 202b: 1st Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Government Libraries Section
- Monday 15, 13:45 - 15:45, Exhibition Hall A: Political and constitutional status of Puerto Rico: a continuing challenge (with Law Libraries)
- Tuesday 16, 9:30 - 11:30, Room 104: e-Government: the role of librarians (with Government Information and Official Publications Section)
- Wednesday 17, 11:30 - 13:00, Room 102b: 2nd Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Government Libraries Section
- Thursday 18, 8:30 - 10:30, Grand Salon B: Promoting global access to law: developing and open access index for official, authenticated legal information (with Government Information and Official Publications Section and Law Libraries Section)
Hope to meet you there!