35th Annual International Pre-Conference of the Library and Research Services for Parliaments Section
Parliamentary Libraries & Research Services: Supporting Dialogue for Change
22 – 23 Agosto 2019
Hellenic Parliament, Athens, Greece
The 2019 IFLAPARL pre-conference will be held at the Hellenic Parliament, Athens, Greece, on the 22nd - 23rd August 2019.
2019 Pre-Conference Details
Outline Draft Agenda as at 11th March
Thursday 22nd August (Day 1)
- Introduction & welcome
- Presentations from the Hellenic Parliament
- Launch of Parliamentary Research & Library Service Ethics Checklist
- IFLAPARL News & Lightning Updates
- Day 1 wrap-up
Friday 23rd August (Day 2)
- Workshop 1: Review of Updated Draft of Legislative Libraries Guidelines
- Workshop 2: Subject to be agreed
- Update on WLIC sessions of interest to members
- Conclusion and closure of pre-conference
To attend the pre-conference please complete the registration form, which can be downloaded from the links below:
Please then return this form to Steve Wise (email@example.com) no later than Friday, 31st May 2019.
You will then receive an acknowledgement that we have received your form and confirmation that you have a placed reserved at the pre-conference.
Further details of the pre-conference and an updated programme will be published in the coming months.
Última actualización: 15 Marzo 2019