Content tagged Videos
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA LMW SDG stories – YouTube Playlist
Explore our collection of UN SDG stories highlighting library programmes from around the world and their impact on communities. YouTube playlist To read the full stories, visit the...
Publicación - 1 Mayo 2020
- Video recording of the 16th IFLA ILDS conference: Beyond the paywall - Resource sharing in a disruptive ecosystem. Held at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, October 9-11, 2019.
Recorded at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, from Wednesday, October 9, at 10:00 CET, until Friday, October 11, 2019, at noon CET. More at https://ilds2019....
Publicación - 12 Noviembre 2019
Tags: Access to knowledge, Audiovisual and multimedia resources, Benchmarking, Best practices, Big data, Conferences, Cooperation, Copyright, Copyright exceptions and limitations, Czechia, Data management, Digital divide, Document delivery, eBooks, Electronic document delivery, eLending, eLending for Libraries, Interlibrary loans, International cooperation, Networking, Open access, Research support, Document Delivery and Resource Sharing, Videos
- Lex Snowden – a Finnish Citizen Initiative to support whistleblowers’ protection
The leaks of Edward Snowden have raised a range of different responses and reactions against ubiquitous surveillance and led to calls to strengthen users’ rights and protection on the...
Publicación - 12 Enero 2019
- IMMI – Icelandic grassroots innovation to legislation
Interview with Birgitta Jónsdóttir from Kirjastokaista Increased Internet censorship and surveillance has been an emerging trend over the last decade. Since the...
Publicación - 12 Enero 2019
- IFLA Webinar: Library Map of the World (August 2018)
Watch this 45-minute webinar to learn about new developments in the IFLA Library Map of the World (LMW) project and how to get involved and contribute. During...
Publicación - 19 Noviembre 2018
- IFLA Webinar: The SDGs in 2019 — What's on the Agenda for IFLA and the Sustainable Development Goals in 2019?
2019 is going to be a big year in IFLA’s work on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). With a focus on SDG 4 (quality education), ...
Publicación - 21 Septiembre 2018
- Latin America and the Caribbean Section Videos
Events Interview with Sueli Mara Ferreira - Panamá, 2016 Interview with Glòria Perez Salmerón - Panamá, 2016 IFLA LAC Satellite Meeting,...
Publicación - 27 Abril 2018
- IFLA Webinar: Development and Access to Information (DA2I)
Meaningful Access to Information to Leave No One Behind To mark the second year anniversary of the adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), IFLA offered a 1-...
Publicación - 5 Octubre 2017
- Videos about IFLA's Engagement in the Preparation of the UN 2030 Agenda
Ensuring equitable access to information contributes significantly to achieving the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Libraries are playing an increasingly important role in...
Publicación - 30 Enero 2017