IFLAPARL Pre-Conference, Singapore
The IFLA Section on Library and Research Services for Parliaments held its 29th pre-conference in Singapore, in cooperation with the Parliamentary Library of Singapore and Li Ka Shing Library (Singapore Management University), with over 100 participants in attendance. Below are the presentations from the pre-conference.
Thursday, 15 August 2013
- Special Libraries in the Public Sector [Slides], Low Kwee Fah, National Library Board, Singapore.
- Library Services to Members of Parliament [Paper], [Slides], Lim Puay Ling, Parliament Library, Singapore.
- Cooperation between Parliamentary Library of the ASEAN Community Countries before stepping to ASEAN community in 2015: Thailand Case Study [Paper], [Slides], Pornpith Petharoen and Sunida Boonyanon, Bureau of Academic Services, Secretariat of the House of Representatives,Thailand.
- The Parliamentary Centre of Cambodia: Supporting the Constitutional Role of the Cambodian Parliament [Transcript], John Christopher, Parliamentary Institute of Cambdia.
- Speed up the Processing and Servicing with Library Software: the Indonesian Experience [Transcript], Widya Chalid, Library of House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Singapore Constitutional Development: Autochtony amid Change and Continuity [Slides], Eugene Tan, School of Law, Singapore Management University and Nominated Member of Parliament, Singapore.
Friday, 16 August 2013
- Library Committees, Moira Fraser, New Zealand.
- Cooperation between the Parliamentary Library and the Research Service in the Netherlands [Paper], [Slides], Jan Keukens and Gert-Jan Lodder, Department of Information Services, House of Representatives of the States-General of Netherlands.
- Supporting Members: The Evolution of European Parliament Library Services Since 2011 [Transcript], [Paper], Alfredo De Feo and Karin Finer, Library of the European Parliament, Belgium.
- Hluttaw Library, Research and Information Services [Slides], Daw Ni Ni Aye, Assistant Director, Hluttaw (Parliamentary) Library, Myanmar.
- Parliamentary Information services: The Role of the Library and Research Departments in the Zambian Parliament in Helping Members of Parliament Make Better Laws [Paper], [Slides], Chama M Mfula and Loveness M Mayaka, National Assembly of Zambia.
Última actualización: 23 Mayo 2018