IFLA School Library Guidelines, 2nd edition
por IFLA School Libraries Standing Committee, Barbara Schultz-Jones and Dianne Oberg (Eds.)
This is the new edition of the School Library Guidelines, approved by the IFLA Professional Committee in June 2015.
These guidelines constitute the second edition of the IFLA ‘School Library Guidelines’. The first edition of the school library guidelines was developed in 2002 by the School Libraries Section, then called the School Libraries and Resource Centers Section. These guidelines have been developed to assist school library professionals and educational decision-makers in their efforts to ensure that all students and teachers have access to effective school library programs and services, delivered by qualified school library personnel.
The drafting of these revised guidelines involved discussion, debate and consultation with many people from many countries at workshops during IFLA conferences and mid-year meetings and through ongoing writing and review in person and online. The editors are indebted to the contributions of members of the Standing Committee of the IFLA Section of School Libraries and the executive board of the International Association of School Librarianship (IASL), as well as the other members of the international school library community who shared their expertise and their passion for the project.
To cite this document please use the following:
International Federation of Library Associations. 2015. IFLA School Library Guidelines.
- العربية (Arabic) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Deutsch (German) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Français (French) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- 中文 (Chinese) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Bahasa Melayu (Malay) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Català (Catalan) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Latviešu valoda (Latvian) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Lietuvių kalba (Lithuanian) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Magyar (Hungarian) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Norsk (Norwegian) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Português (Portuguese) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Română (Romania) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Slovenščina (Slovenian) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Svenska (Swedish) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Türkçe (Turkish) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- اردو (Urdu) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- हिन्दी (Hindi - Devanagari) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- မြန်မာစာ (Myanmar) [PDF] | [EPUB]
- తెలుగు (Telugu) [PDF] | [EPUB]
The Guidelines are licensed under CC BY 3.0, which allow for translations to more easily be made.
If you are interested in joining a team or to start a translation in your language, please contact Albert Boekhorst.
All translations must utilise the IFLA Standards template.
The IASL / IFLA Joint Committee has also developed a set of workshop materials based on the Guidelines. Workshop materials consists of an Introduction and six Modules. The material can be used freely and adapted to meet local needs.
Última actualización: 11 Noviembre 2019