WLIC 2018 Kuala Lumpur Conference Papers
This session continues the work of the School Libraries Section in supporting the implementation of the 2015 IFLA School Library Guidelines (2nd ed.). A forthcoming book on this topic will be published by DeGruyter Saur, co-sponsored by the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) and the International Association of School Librarianship (IASL) and co-edited by Barbara Schultz-Jones (USA) and Dianne Oberg (Canada).
2. Reforming Education for School Librarians in China. Zhang (Bella) Jing, Sun Yat-sen University, China
3. Pathways for School Library Education and Training in Japan. Rei Iwasaki, Kyoto Notre Dame University, JapanMutsumi Ohira, Kyoto Notre Dame University, JapanJunko Nishio, Kyoto Notre Dame University, Japan
4. The New U.S. National School Library Standards: Integrated Learning and Growth for Innovative School Librarian Preparation. Elizabeth Burns, Darden College of Education, United States
5. The Initial Training of Teacher Librarians in France: Towards the Construction of a Faceted Professional Identity. Valérie Glass, Cité Internationale, France
6. Building and Sustaining a Network of School Libraries in Portugal: The Role of Professional Development. Isabel Mendinhos, Gabinete da Rede de Bibliotecas Escolares, Portugal
World Library and Information Congress: 82nd IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 13-19 August 2016, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Theme: Inclusion for School Library Implementation
The Call for Papers for the joint session of the Academic and Research Libraries, Metropolitan Libraries and School Libraries Setions is available here.
World Library and Information Congress: 81st IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 15-21 August 2015, Cape Town, South Africa
Theme: Global Action on School Library Guidelines: Development and Implementation
Satellite Meeting - School libraries as a catalyst for developing information literacy skills
Sponsor: Information Literacy Section with School Libraries Section
Date: 13–14 August Location: NLSA Centre for the Book, Cape Town (TBC), South Africa
World Library and Information Congress: 80th IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 16-22 August 2014, Lyon, France
Theme: Confluence for Knowledge - Advocacy - Strong Libraries (School Libraries on the Agenda: Advocacy Initiatives from Around the World)
World Library and Information Congress: 79th IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 17-23 August 2013, Singapore
Theme: School Libraries and Information for Civic Literacies
World Library and Information Congress: 78th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
11-17 August, Helsinki Finland
Theme: Friends or Foes – Public and School Libraries a Force for Change for Creating Smart Communities
World Library and Information Congress: 77th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
13-18 August, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Theme: Student access to new and emerging technologies
IFLA SLRC / IASL 2011 Joint Pre-Conference Meeting in collaboration with LIAJA
Kingston, Jamaica 5 August
Theme: School Libraries: Best Practices for e-Learning
World Library and Information Congress: 76th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
10-15 August, Gothenburg, Sweden
Theme: The more that you read, the more things you will know...
Gothenburg, Sweden 9 August
Theme: The future of school libraries in a national and international perspective
World Library and Information Congress: 75th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
23-27 August 2009, Milan, Italy
Theme: How heritage is presented and promoted through school libraries – continuing themes of the use of technology and information literacy
World Library and Information Congress: 74th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
August 2008, Québec, Canada
Theme: All aboard at the school library: giving children the tools they need to navigate the future!
Última actualización: 3 Junio 2019