Content tagged Education
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Extended Deadline - Call for Papers (video or multimedia work) IFLA WLIC 2020 Dublin – The Audiovisual and Multimedia Section joint with Metropolitan Libraries Section
Extended deadline for proposals: 1 April 2020 The IFLA Audiovisual and Multimedia Section and Metropolitan Libraries Section invites interested professionals from any library to submit a...
Noticias - 16 Marzo 2020
Tags: Access to information, Accessibility, Audiovisual and multimedia resources, Communications, Cultural heritage, Digital libraries, Education, Electronic resources, Freedom of information, Information Technology, international cooperation, Library Outreach, Library Services, Metropolitan Libraries, Open access
- Call for Papers: Perspectives on the role of information literacy education in fostering a smooth transition throughout a learner’s formal education journey - from PK to 20 and beyond
The IFLA Information Literacy Section and the School Libraries Section invite interested professionals to submit proposals for papers to be presented at the co-sponsored open session on...
Noticias - 27 Febrero 2020
- IFLA Secretary-General Welcomes Naming of Michelle Bachelet as Human Rights Commissioner
The rights of freedom of expression and access to information, privacy, education, and participation in cultural life are core to libraries’ mission. They give equitable access to the...
Noticias - 22 Agosto 2018
- Lifelong Learning Culture: A Partnership for Rethinking Education
IFLA will participate in the 2nd Lifelong Learning Platform Conference, held in Vienna, Austria. This will provide a chance to highlight the unique role and contribution of libraries in...
Evento - 4 Julio 2018
- Call for Papers: Collaboration in LIS education in developing countries using social media
IFLA LIS Education in Developing Countries Special Interest Group invites you to submit a proposal for papers to be presented at its 2-hour open session at the 84th IFLA World Library and...
Noticias - 13 Febrero 2018
- With Strong Libraries, Everyone Can Learn: Cameroonian Librarians Engage at WIPO Conference
Around the world, libraries are at the heart of education institutions, giving access to the materials students and teachers need. This role is as crucial in Africa as elsewhere, given that for...
Noticias - 12 Diciembre 2017
- Realising the Potential of Digital for Development: Not Without Libraries
As highlighted in the Development and Access to Information Report 2017, produced by IFLA in partnership with the Technology and Social Change Group at the University of Washington, for access to...
Noticias - 1 Agosto 2017
- Open Education Seminar
IFLA will attend a seminar organised by Education International, looking at new approaches to use of intellectual property rules in teaching and learning. Exploring themes such as Open Educational...
Evento - 25 Julio 2017
- Call for Papers: Library Services to Multicultural Populations Section & Education and Training Section
The Library Services to Multicultural Populations Section and Education and Training Section invites proposals for papers to be presented at a two-hour session in the next IFLA General Conference...
Noticias - 6 Diciembre 2012
- World Guide to Library, Archive and Information Science Education
The third edition of this guidebook lists education institutions world-wide where professional education and training programmes are carried out at a tertiary level of education or higher...
Publicación - 11 Noviembre 2009
- The role of Public Libraries in lifelong learning - a Project under the section of Public Libraries, IFLA
Final report of the IFLA project under the Section for Public Libraries: The Role of Libraries in Lifelong Learning [English – PDF] Introduction During...
Informational Page - 27 Mayo 2009