Structure, roles and responsibilities
Contents of this page:
- IFLA Professional Structure
- Who's who in the IFLA Professional Structure
- Roles and responsibilities
- How to become an SC member, Officer or member of the Professional Committee
- Registration forms
IFLA Professional Structure
IFLA Professional Structure (as of January 2019) [PDF].
Who's who in the IFLA Professional Structure
- Professional Committee.
- Division Chairs (see contact for each Division).
- Support staff at HQ.
- See also other IFLA Offices for roles of staff in all IFLA offices including Headquarters.
Roles and responsibilities
- Professional Committee members and Chair
- Division Chairs and Division Secretaries
- Standing Committee members in general
- Officers (Chairs and Secretaries of Sections) and Information Coordinators
- Conveners of Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Corresponding Members (of a Standing Committee)
How to become an SC member, Officer or member of the Professional Committee
SC members can stand for election as an Officer, and Officers can stand for election as a Division Chair.
Division Chairs sit on the Professional Committee along with a number of others:
- PC Chair - elected from the outgoing Division Chairs.
- Two members of the elected Governing Board.
- Five Division Chairs.
- Chairs of CLM and FAIFE.
- Registration forms for newly elected Officers and Information Coordinators are distributed during the Congress after elections. If a new Officer is elected during the year, please contact the IFLA Secretariat to obtain the registraion form.
- Data protection forms.
Dernière mise à jour: 5 avril 2019