Best IFLA Poster
Involved in an interesting project or in an area of work that you would like to discuss with or show to other congress attendees? Why not present your work in the IFLA Poster Session?
Each year, a jury on behalf of the IFLA Professional Committee selects the best poster from those displayed during the World Library and Information Congress. See the current WLIC web pages (under Programme) for more details.
Past Award Winners
- 2019: Donatas Kubilius, Lithuania: Every good adaptation is also an innovation
- 2018: Lotte Hviid Dhyrbye, Denmark: Creating strong young readers in a digital media landscape
- 2017: Sabariah Sayuti, Mastura Muhamad and Noor Jasmin Jumhar, Malaysia: The Buggy Ride @ PPAS
- 2016: Saule Shingaliyeva and Kabiba Akzhigitova, Kazakhstan: Readers are Leaders at the East Kazakhstan Regional Public Library!
- 2015: Brigitte Doellgast and Niall McNulty, South Africa: Digital Memory Toolkit – a free resource to assist community projects
- 2014: Judy Brooker, Australia: ALIA: Future of the Profession
- 2013: Shiho Suzuki, Japan: The Librarians of Fukushima
- 2012: Gerhard Peschers, Germany: Prison libraries now!
- 2011: Satu Hyökki and Kaisa Puttonen, Finland: Library as an open living lab environment — user’s eyes in developing Laurea Library
- 2010: Kabou Kamboukadio, Burkina Faso: African Water Information and Documentation System
- 2009: Ni Junming and Huang Qunqing, China: New vs. Old Photos: Keep Cultural Heritage in Guangzhou Alive