Content tagged Global Vision
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- The Right Structures to Deliver on our Strategy: Update on IFLA’s Governance Review
With IFLA’s Strategy for 2019-24 in place, now is the time to ensure that we have the right structures, as an organisation, to deliver on our vision and mission. IFLA’s...
News - 29 November 2019
- Steps towards Stronger Libraries in the MENA Region
With its new Strategy, IFLA not only has a new guiding star for the work of our professional units and headquarters team, but also a reference point for the field as a...
News - 14 November 2019
- A Stronger Field for Stronger Societies: IFLA President Visits Taiwan, China
IFLA President Glòria Pérez-Salmerón visited Taiwan, China on 9-12 January 2019. In a series of speeches and meetings, she shared the message that libraries can be...
News - 16 January 2019
- Inform, Reform, Transform: IFLA Closes Successful WLIC 2018
IFLA WLIC 2018 in 4 Minutes from IFLA on Vimeo. After a packed week of learning, reflection, discussion and inspiration, IFLA’s World Library and Information...
News - 30 August 2018
- Libraries on the Development Agenda in Africa
As primarily public institutions, libraries depend strongly on support from their governments, both in terms of laws and funding. Ensuring that those in power recognise and build on the potential...
Event - 4 July 2018