Content tagged #IFLAFromHome
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- 10 Ways YOU Can Engage with IFLA!
Through resources, activities, and spaces for discussion, IFLA offers you ways to get involved in international librarianship. Explore the 10 ways YOU can do this!...
News - 23 September 2020
- No matter your age: New Professionals - an open global network eager to meet you
Perfectly aligned with the IFLA’s Strategy Key Initiative 3.2, the IFLA New Professionals Special Interest Group (NPSIG) is proving its significance every single day...
News - 16 September 2020
- IFLAPARL: Parliaments. Partnerships. Professional guidance
Networking and partnerships are what the IFLA Library and Research Services for Parliaments Section (IFLAPARL) is about. Their collaborative spirit and work aligned to...
News - 4 September 2020
- IFLA Strategy and IFLA Professional Units
IFLA’s five-year Strategy 2019-2024 was built on the Global Vision discussion - the largest and most inclusive conversation ever in the history of our field. With...
News - 18 June 2020
- #IFLAFromHome in Latvia: An Innovative National Conference in Line with the IFLA Strategy
Last February we spotted the great action being taken by the Library Association of Latvia (LAL) in order to make the IFLA Strategy a reality at the...
News - 3 June 2020
- #IFLAFromHome: Engaging with IFLA, Wherever You Are
The COVID-19 Pandemic has seen so much energy and inventiveness from libraries as they work to continue to fulfil their missions. In line with our Strategy, IFLA in turn is working hard to support...
News - 12 May 2020