IFLA Dynamic Unit and Impact Award
2022 Call for nominations (TBA)
A Dynamic Unit has the greatest impact on IFLA’s global work – engaging members, developing strong leadership and identity, delivering high-quality services with a measurable impact, and communicating activities within IFLA and beyond. The Professional Committee (now Professional Council) launched this award in 2018 to recognise the Professional Units who have put the expectations of a Dynamic Unit into practice.
How it works
All IFLA Professional Units – Divisions, Sections, Special Interest Groups, and Review Groups – are eligible to nominate or be nominated for the Award. The IFLA Dynamic Unit and Impact Award winner will be announced during the Closing Session of the IFLA World Library and Information Congress in August.
How to apply
Judging criteria and instructions for applying will be available on a separate Call for nominations webpage.
Past Award Recipients
- Winner: Document Delivery and Resource Sharing Section
- Special Mention for its outreach and advocacy: Academic and Research Libraries Section
- Special Mention for its excellent planning and clear and effective communication strategy: Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning Section
- Winner: Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning Section
- Environment, Sustainability and Libraries Special Interest Group (Runner Up)
- Public Libraries Section (Runner Up)
- Previous years*
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Dynamic Unit and Impact Award award supersedes the IFLA Professional Unit Communication Award, which was discontinued in 2017