Division of Library Collections
The function of a Division is to coordinate the professional activities of its members and ensure good communication among its Sections. The Chair of each Division serves as a member of the Professional Committee and the Governing Board.
Library Collections (Division II) includes the following Strategic Programmes, Sections and Special Interest Groups.
- Acquisition and Collection Development
- Audiovisual and Multimedia
- Document Delivery and Resource Sharing
- Local History and Genealogy
- Government Information and Official Publications
- News Media
- Preservation and Conservation
- Rare Books and Special Collections
- Serials and other Continuing Resources
Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Environment Sustainability and Libraries (Preservation and Conservation Section)
- LGBTQ Users (Acquisition and Collection Development)
Last update: 29 January 2019