Why join the section?
- To exchange information with people promoting reading and literacy all over the world; to share your expertise and learn from others.
- To help lead the developing countries toward literacy.
- To plan and participate in IFLA's Annual Conferences and occasional seminars and workshops.
Three ways to join:
- Get your institution to join IFLA as an Institutional Member and Register to the Literacy and Reading Section;
- Check with your Association whether they are IFLA members (or will join IFLA as an Association Member); they can join four Sections free of charge;
- Join as Personal Affiliate or Student Affiliate and obtain one Sectional membership - the Literacy and Reading section.
To find out more, read the section's brochure, in English, French or Spanish.
Last update: 2 April 2014