18 January 2017
Call for papers: Cataloguing Section open session @ IFLA WLIC 2017
IFLA Cataloguing Section invite you to submit a proposal for the CATS open session at the 83rd IFLA General Conference and Assembly to be held in Wrocław, Poland, 19-25 August 2017.
The session is entitled “Sharing is caring” and will focus on information as the foundation on which a democratic society grows.
The planning group is inviting contributions on:
- New data models as a means of furthering the reuse of data
- Use cases on metadata sharing and reuse: between organizations, cross-domain and international
- Linked open data in practice: reuse of library data (authorithy, subject and bibliographic data)
- Sharing and pooling resources and increase value
- National and international cooperation.
For full details on the session and how to make a submission, go to http://2017.ifla.org/cfp-calls/cataloguing-section.
Deadline for submitting your abstract 28 February 2017.