SC meeting administration
Advice for Officers on running successful meetings.
Based on advice and tips shared during Officers' training sessions, a guide on Running succesful Standing Committee meetings has been created to help Section Officers to understand the process of running a successful Section. It focuses on how Standing Committee members should work together and the importance of high-quality meetings.
SC communication tools
- Basecamp3 - and Basecamp2 for older project spaces
- Introductory guide and login codes for Zoom (via Officers Basecamp space - requires login)
- IFLA mailing lists
Templates and guidelines
- Guide and links for Running successful Standing Committee meetings
- Tips for communicating with your SC members or project group (this page includes tips on setting up virtual meetings)
- Action plans - guidance for Officers and a template for detailed action planning.
Annual Reports - guidance for Officers and template.
The Action Plans and Annual Reports of the Sections feed into a Division-level report which is used for centralised reporting, discussion and planning.
- Introduction and background: Professional Committee Finance (Administrative Funds and Projects).
- Guidelines for Admin Funds allocations and reimbursements [PDF].
- Terms and conditions for PC Project reimbursements [PDF].
Reimbursement claims must follow the Guidelines or the Terms and Conditions above and be accompanied by the relevant receipts and the completed invoice [DOC]. Any claims for items not allowed under the Guidelines or agreed for the Project, or requests for additional money, must first be approved by the Professional Committee.
All claims for reimbursements from Admin or Project Funds must be made before 31 December of the year they are allocated.
- Invoice template for reimbursements [DOC].
Last update: 31 May 2018