SC meeting administration
Advice for Officers on running successful meetings.
Based on advice and tips shared during Officers' training sessions, a guide on Running succesful Standing Committee meetings has been created to help Section Officers to understand the process of running a successful Section. It focuses on how Standing Committee members should work together and the importance of high-quality meetings.
Templates and guidelines
- Guide and links for Running successful Standing Committee meetings
- Tips for communicating with your SC members or project group
- Action plans - guidance for Officers and a template for detailed action planning.
Annual Reports - guidance for Officers and template.
The Action Plans and Annual Reports of the Sections feed into a Division-level report which is used for centralised reporting, discussion and planning.
Materials for current year
- What makes a dynamic IFLA Professional Unit? WLIC 2016 explanation and worksheets.
- Introduction and background: Professional Committee Finance (Administrative Funds and Projects).
- Guidelines for Admin Funds allocations and reimbursements [PDF].
- Terms and conditions for PC Project reimbursements [PDF].
Reimbursement claims must follow the Guidelines or the Terms and Conditions above and be accompanied by the relevant receipts and the completed invoice [DOC]. Any claims for items not allowed under the Guidelines or agreed for the Project, or requests for additional money, must first be approved by the Professional Committee.
All claims for reimbursements from Admin or Project Funds must be made before 31 December of the year they are allocated.
- Invoice template for reimbursements [DOC].
Last update: 2 February 2018