28 March 2017
IFLA Governing Board Elections 2017-2019
General information for IFLA Members
Ballot papers, including supporting information, have been dispatched to all voting Members of IFLA on 23 March 2017.
Only those Members who have paid their membership fees in full and who are not in arrears, are eligible to vote in these elections.
The original ballot paper, complete with membership details, including the membership number and the allocation of votes must be used. It must be signed by the authorised representative of the member.
Ballot papers may be sent by email, FAX, or post:
[PDF format only]
+31 70 3834827
GOVERNING BOARD ELECTIONS
P.O. Box 95312
2509 CH The Hague
The deadline for Governing Board elections is the close of business on 22 May 2017.
Candidates for the position of IFLA Governing Board Member 2017-2019
(13 Candidates, 10 places)
- Vadim Duda (Russian Federation)
- Marwa El Sahn (Egypt)
- Alim Garga (Cameroon)
- Ágnes Hajdu Barát (Hungary) 2nd term
- Cheng Huanwen (China)
- Barbara Lison (Germany)
- Patrick Losinski (United States)
- Torbjörn Nilsson (Sweden)
- Victoria Okojie (Nigeria) 2nd term
- Victoria Owen (Canada) 2nd term
- Viviana Quiñones (France) 2nd term
- Knud Schulz (Denmark)
- Frederick Zarndt (United States) 2nd term