The IFLA Global Vision Report Summary
In March, during the IFLA President’s Meeting in Barcelona, Spain, IFLA Secretary General Gerald Leitner launched the eagerly-awaited IFLA Global Vision Report Summary to an enthusiastic audience. The report contains the top ten highlights and opportunities to emerge out of all the 2017 meetings and voting data. After the successful launch of the Report Summary, Global Vision has kicked off once again in our second phase of Global Vision discussions, this time to create the biggest ideas store for actions!
Kick-off and Regional Workshops
The 2018 Regional Workshops are underway! These interactive and engaging meetings are exploring ideas for actions for a strong and united library field powering literate, informed and participative societies. It’s a hugely exciting and creative time in the Global Vision journey as your ideas for actions will shape the overall Global Vision action plan and IFLA’s future strategy.
Learn more about the kick off and regional workshops:
- Kick-off Workshop in Barcelona, Spain
- Regional Workshop Latin America and the Caribbean in Santiago, Chile
- Regional Workshop North America in Ottawa, Canada
- Regional Workshop Middle East North Africa in Tunis, Tunisia
- Regional Workshop Europe in Paris, France
- Regional Workshop in Asia and Oceania in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Regional Workshop Africa in Durban, South Africa
The IFLA Global Vision Report Summary is a taster of the unique data that we have gathered from 190 UN Member states. There is so much more to share with you, and we will be publishing the full IFLA Global Vision Report during our World Library and Information Congress in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Discover how Global Vision began in 2017