Centre for Innovation in Parliament
The new Centre for Innovation in Parliament is a partnership between the IPU and parliaments to support parliamentary innovation through improved use of digital tools. The Centre was publicly launched at the World e-Parliament Conference in December 2018.
The Centre provides a platform for parliaments to develop and share good practices in digital transformation strategies, and practical methods for building capacity in areas such as:
- strategic planning of digital tools and services;
- parliamentary openness, open standards and open data;
- citizen engagement in the work of parliament;
- internet and social media;
- electronic document and records management; and
- digital library and research services.
Last update: 24 May 2019