30 March 2021
Notice of IFLA 2021 General Assembly and Call for Agenda Items
The IFLA 2021 General Assembly will be held on Wednesday 25 August 2021 in The Hague, Netherlands.
IFLA Members may propose items for inclusion in the agenda (Statutes, Art. 9.5). Proposals must reach the IFLA Secretariat by 25 May 2021. Please complete this form and send proposals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The draft Agenda is provided below. The Convening Notice for the Assembly will be forwarded to Members in June 2021.
Wednesday, 25 August 2021
- Opening by the President, Christine Mackenzie
- Appointment of Tellers
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting, held in Melbourne, Australia 29 January 2021
- In memoriam of those members who have died during the past year
- Presentation of the Report of the President
- Presentation of IFLA’s Annual Report by the Secretary General
- Presentation of the Annual Accounts by the Treasurer
- Formal announcement of the Results of the Postal Ball for the Election of President-elect and for places on the Governing Board by the Secretary General
Motions and Resolutions
10.1 Motion to approve the holding of the next General Assembly in August 2022
(Art 8.2 of the Statutes refers)
10.2 Motion to approve Membership fees 2022-2024
- Address by the President, Christine Mackenzie
- Presentation of Awards
- Vote of thanks to the outgoing Governing Board
- Introduction of incoming Governing Board
- Address by incoming President, Barbara Lison
- Close of the Assembly
For details on the conduct of the General Assembly, please refer to the IFLA Statutes, Article 9 Convening of General Assemblies.
IFLA Secretary General
The Hague, Netherlands
30 March 2021