The past years CPDWL together with the KM section provided a Knowledge Café at the annual WLIC. A major subject with table topics will be set. At each table we have a moderator and rapporteur. Participants are free to join at least two different tables.
Project lead: Monica Ertel.
- Daria Beliakova
- Monica Ertel
- Spencer Adadia
- Frank Cervone
- Maggie Farrell
- David Byrne
Time frame: Ongoing, will be offered at WLIC 2022.
Key Initiative 2.2 Deliver high quality campaigns, information and other communications products on a regular basis to engage and energise libraries
- Knowledge Café at the 2022 WLIC in Dublin, Ireland: [forthcoming]
- Knowledge Café webinar on Feb 9, 2021: “Continuous learning in a global, dynamic and ever-changing world” | Welcome | Summary
- CPDWL Podcast Project: S2E2: Daria Beliakova and Monica Ertel on Knowledge Café (Jan 25, 2021)
- 7th Knowledge Café at the 2019 WLIC in Athens, Greece: “Change Literacy: Digital, Collaborative, Creative” | Full report with summaries
- Review: Knowledge Café Summary from IFLA WLIC Athens 2019 by Clare Walker
- 6th Knowledge Café at the 2018 WLIC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: “The Knowledge Economy: How continuous learning can prepare Information Professionals for the future” | Summary
- 5th Knowledge Café at the 2017 WLIC in Wroclaw, Poland: “New Librarians for New Times: Continuous Learning to Become Change Agents in a Changing World” | Summary
- 4th Knowledge Café at the 2016 WLIC in Columbus, Ohio: “Continuous Learning in Libraries & their Communities” | Summary
- 3rd Knowledge Café at the 2015 WLIC in Cape Town, South Africa: “Continuous innovation and Transformation of Libraries and their Communities”
- 2nd Knowledge Café at the 2014 WLIC in Lyon, France: Learning Challenges for Librarians and Library Managers | Summary
- 1st Knowledge Café at the 2013 WLIC in Singapore: “Taxonomies & metadata rule”