Content tagged Videos
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA Webinar: The SDGs in 2019 — What's on the Agenda for IFLA and the Sustainable Development Goals in 2019?
2019 is going to be a big year in IFLA’s work on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). With a focus on SDG 4 (quality education), ...
Publication - 21 September 2018
- IFLA Webinar - General Data Protection Regulation: What Do the New EU Rules Mean for Libraries?
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation enters into force on 25 May, bringing with it significant changes in the rules around how personal data is collected, managed and used...
Publication - 2 May 2018
- Latin America and the Caribbean Section Videos
Events Interview with Sueli Mara Ferreira - Panamá, 2016 Interview with Glòria Perez Salmerón - Panamá, 2016 IFLA LAC Satellite Meeting,...
Publication - 27 April 2018
- Webinar de la IFLA: Bibliotecas, derecho de autor y la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual
El día 1 de noviembre, la IFLA organizó un webinar de 30 minutos sobre las actuales discusiones ante la Organización Mundial de la Propiedad Intelectual alrededor del...
Publication - 3 November 2017
- IFLA Webinar: Libraries, Copyright and the World Intellectual Property Organisation
On 1 November, IFLA offered a 30-minute webinar to discuss about the current discussions around libraries at the World Intellectual Property Organisation. WIPO’s Standing Committee...
Publication - 2 November 2017
- IFLA Webinar: Development and Access to Information (DA2I)
Meaningful Access to Information to Leave No One Behind To mark the second year anniversary of the adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), IFLA offered a 1-...
Publication - 5 October 2017
- Libraries, Development and the UN 2030 Agenda
Ensuring equitable access to information contributes significantly to achieving the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Libraries are playing an increasingly important role in...
Publication - 30 January 2017