International Research in LIS
This webinar offers an overview of what is meant by international and comparative research in library science, what can be learned from such research, and outline what special pitfalls and challenges are to be considered.
Recording date: 26 May 2021 (1.31 hour long). Automatic closed-captioning available.
- Peter Lor (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
- Anna Maria Tammaro (University of Parma, Italy)
- Amy van Scoy (University at Buffalo, USA)
Panel with Journal Editors
- Kendra Albright and Theo Bothma (Libri)
- Juan Daniel Machin Mastromatteo (Information Development)
- Steve Witt (IFLA Journal)
Moderators: Krystyna Matusiak (University of Denver, USA), Egbert Sanchez (National Autonomous University of Mexico), and Stefan Schmunk (University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt, Germany).
For more information, see the webinar programe and presenters’ biographies.
Last update: 8 June 2021