Welcome to our new IFLA ARL Committee members!
29 сентября 2023
IFLA’s Academic and Research Libraries (ARL) Section is pleased to welcome seven new colleagues coming from a variety of countries and institutions who, pursuant to the latest round of IFLA Elections, will soon join our Standing Committee.
The happy candidates are the following, ranked in alphabetic order, and with a link to their candidacy statement so that you get to know their profiles and views:
- Miriam Linda Akeriwe, University for Development Studies, Ghana
- Bianca Amaro, Brazilian Institute of Information in Science and Technology, Brazil
- Mimi Calter, Washington University in Saint Louis, United States
- Adefunke Ebijuwa, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria
- Adriana Cybele Ferrari, University of São Paulo / Brazilian Federation of Library Association (FEBAB), Brazil
- Joanna Hare, University of Sydney, Australia
- Sarah Kaddu, East African School of Library and Information Science, Uganda
They will be able to attend as soon as this this month our regular Standing Committee meetings, in order to facilitate the transition period and their installation during next IFLA WLIC in Rotterdam this August.