Content tagged E-Learning
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Invitation to attend IFLA 2017 Satellite meetings
This is a call for participants to register and attend below Satellite meetings held 16 & 17 Aug 2017. Innovation and the User Experience: Evaluating and Implementing Discovery...
News - 19 June 2017
- IFLA 2017 Satellite Meeting: Genealogy and Local History, Asia and Oceania & Information Technology, Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania, Vilnius, Lithuania
16 AUG 2017 The role of technology in higher education is growing. During the last decade learning management systems have been widely used to simplify administrative tasks. The forms of...
Event - 19 June 2017
- Literacy and a Love of Reading Boosted by European Judges’ eBook Decision
Libraries play a crucial role in bringing people to reading. From children’s books to the latest thrillers, they are the safety value in the copyright system that prevents access to culture...
News - 10 November 2016
- Promoting library services in the digital era among the children and young adults
Technology has become the key focus of our lives today. Indeed so many aspects of our behaviour are governed by the need to stay connected to the world through technology. Children and young...
Informational Page - 10 June 2016
Tags: Access to information, Children, Communication, digital library, Digital resources, E-Learning, Information literacy, information seeking behaviour, Information technology, promoting library, Young adults, Libraries for Children and Young Adults
- Guest Post: "Library as a TEDx Platform"
This is a guest post by Petar Lukačić and Maja Krulić Gačan from Public library “Fran Galović”, Koprivnica, Croatia. For the full post, please visit the NPSIG blog.
News - 13 December 2015
- 10. April 2012 webinar: registration open
“New Librarians Global Connection: best practices, models and recommendations“ “New Librarians Global Connection: best practices, models and recommendations“ is a...
News - 25 March 2012
- E-learning SIG and Information Literacy Section: Call for papers IFLA WLIC 2012 Helsinki
Information literacy meets E-learning: Let's talk about interconnections and outcomes. Over the past ten years, there has been a growing awareness about the potential role of E-learning...
Informational Page - 8 December 2011
IFLA Directory of E-Learning Programs The Section for Education and Training (SET) has been granted EUR 2000 to fund the first stage of the development of the IFLA Directory of E-Learning...
Informational Page - 20 July 2011
- Official soft launch of IFLA Online Learning Platform
The IFLA Online Learning Platform was officially soft launched by IFLA President Ellen Tise on December 8 2010. The launch was held during the Governing Board meeting held at IFLA Headquarters in...
News - 13 December 2010
- E-Learning Special Interest Group
NOTE: The E-Learning SIG was disbanded in December 2012. E-Learning web pages will be archived and no longer maintained. E-learning is a significant feature of education and training...
IFLA Group or Activity - 31 March 2009