Content tagged Open Session
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Call for Papers for the IFLA 2018 Open Session of Asia and Oceania Section in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The IFLA World Library and Information Congress 2018, 24 – 30 August 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia : Theme: "Libraries Transformed to Transform Their Communities (Society...
News - 28 December 2017
- Look out for IFLA Environment, Sustainability and Libraries SIG's Activities in Berlin & Wrocław
Download - ENSULIB Program Flyer, 2017 ENSULIB Satellite: 16th –17th August in Berlin, Germany Theme: “Collaborative Strategies for Successful Green Libraries...
News - 14 August 2017
- Open Session at IFLA 2017 in Wrocław
Event - 11 July 2017
- Join the NPSIG at 2016 World Library and Information Congress in Columbus, Ohio!
The New Professionals Special Interest Group is in Columbus, Ohio, from August 11th to August 19th, 2016. And there will be many opportunities to meet! IFLAcamp⁴...
News - 9 August 2016
- Nuevo Blog Post: “Prueba otra vez. Fracasa otra vez. Fracasa mejor.”
Este es un nuevo Blog Post Andrés Reinoso, con la colaboración de Nancy Monzón en la traducción al inglés. Ambos son voluntarios del NPSIG. Nuestras...
News - 30 July 2016
- New Guest Blog Post: "Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
This is a Guest Blog Post by Andrés Reinoso, in collaboration withNancy Monzón for the English translation. Andrés and Nancy are both NPSIG volunteers. In our...
News - 30 July 2016
- Invitation - A & O Open Session, Columbus, Ohio
You are invited to attend Asia and Oceania Section’s Open Session in Columbus Date: Monday 15 August Time: 9.30 – 11.30 ...
News - 28 July 2016
- Call for Papers: Open Session: New Professionals Special Interest Group
Call for Papers: Open Session New Professionals Special Interest Group [version française] [versión en español] [versão em português] [...
News - 10 January 2016
- Call for Papers - 'Access to Information for Sustainable Communities' - Open Session of the Asia & Oceania Regional Section
In keeping with the conference’s overall theme, ‘Connections, Collaboration, Community’, the Asia and Oceania Open Session will focus on how libraries across our region are...
News - 14 December 2015
- Green Library Day at WLIC 2013 in Singapore
10:00-11-30 Off-site Workshop, Session 103 of the WLIC2013 Programme, at the Central Public Library, a few minutes walk from the Suntec main venue. How to get there. 16:00 -18:00...
Event - 9 August 2013
Tags: central public library, Environment, environmental sustainability, Event, green libraries, My Tree House, Off-site, Open Session, poster session, Singapore, Singapore, Sustainability, workshop, Environment, Sustainability and Libraries
- WLIC 2013 Environmental Sustainability and Libraries SIG activities in Singapore!
Thanks to the kindness of the Singapore National Library Board, the venue for these events will be at the Singapore National Library, a few minutes walk from the SUNTEC Convention Center. We will...
News - 8 April 2013
Tags: business meetings, Children's libraries, green libraries, Libraries for children, Open Session, Singapore, Singapore, Sustainability, Sustainability, sustainable, WLIC 2013, Environment, Sustainability and Libraries
- Open Session of the Environmental Sustainability and Libraries SIG in Puerto Rico, August 15th, 2011 - Programme pubished
Monday the 15th, 16:00 -18:00, Room to be announced. Session Theme: "Sustainable innovation and green information for all." Programme: “Environmental Literacy...
News - 5 May 2011
- Environmental Sustainability and Libraries Special Interest Group Open Session 135
Congress track 5: Ideas, innovations, anticipating the new. Session Theme: Greening the Library in a sustainable way Programme: Going green in North American...
Event - 12 August 2010
Tags: Buildings, collections disposal, Environment, green libraries, North America, Open Session, Policy, Presentations, Programme, programmes, Public Libraries, speakers, Sustainability, Sustainability