Content tagged Kenya
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Public Librarians’ Training in Kenya
Twenty public librarians selected to be trainers within the Kenya National Library Service (knls) network will attend a two-day workshop on community needs assessment and library service...
Event - 23 November 2018
- Preservation and Conservation workshop in Kenya
The National Library of South Africa (Preservation Services) in partnership with the PAC Centre for English-speaking Africa of the International Federation of Library Associations and...
News - 12 March 2015
- IFLA Africa Section Mid-Term Meeting
The IFLA Africa Section's mid-term meeting will be held at the Kenya National Library in Nakuru, Kenya. Our host will be Prof. Constantine Nyamboga.
Event - 28 January 2015
- BSLA: Swedish Library Association and Kenya Library Association in close cooperation
In August 2012, during the IFLA World Library and Information Congress in Helsinki, the Swedish Library Association and Kenya Library Association signed a five year cooperation agreement....
News - 8 March 2013
- ‘Enhancing the Culture of Reading and Books in the Digital Age: Copyright as a means to foster creativity and access’
IFLA Secretary General Jennefer Nicholson (centre) with conference delegates; photo by Jacinta Were A short report on recent IFLA activities in Nairobi, Kenya Earlier...
News - 22 May 2012