Content tagged WIPO GA
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Copyright, Access and the SDGs: IFLA at the WIPO General Assembly
The World Intellectual Property Organisation’s annual General Assembly saw exciting announcements around the Marrakesh Treaty, welcome support for better laws for libraries,...
News - 4 October 2018
- World Intellectual Property Organisation General Assembly
The annual general assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organisation – WIPO – offers a chance to take a strategic look at the Organisation’s work across the...
Event - 24 September 2018
- Provide Access, Protect Rights, Promote Development – IFLA at WIPO General Assembly 2018
The annual general assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organisation – WIPO – offers a chance to take a strategic look at the Organisation’s work across the board...
News - 24 September 2018
- A Better Deal for Libraries and their Users: IFLA Addresses World Intellectual Property Meeting
IFLA took the floor three times during the General Assembly of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) in Geneva, calling on ministers, heads of intellectual property offices...
News - 7 October 2016
- Statements made by IFLA at the 56th WIPO General Assembly
IFLA attended the 56th meeting of the WIPO General Assembly on 3-11 October 2016 in Geneva, Switzerland. Below, you can find links to the statements delivered: General...
Informational Page - 7 October 2016
- Statements at the WIPO General Assembly 2015
IFLA Statement EBLIDA Statement CILIP Statement
Informational Page - 8 October 2015