Content tagged International Advocacy Programme
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Libraries and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: How can Russian libraries further development?
The Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow (LIBFL) hosted a workshop on 19-20 April 2018: "Libraries and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: How can Russian...
News - 9 May 2018
Tags: Advocacy, Capacity building, IAP, International Advocacy Programme, Libraries, Development and the UN 2030 Agenda, Russian Federation, UN 2030 Agenda, UN SGDs, LDP (Library Development Programme)
- IAP Project Report: West Africa (2017) "Awareness Creation, Advocacy and Relevant Data Collection Strategies for the UN 2030 Agenda for Librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in West Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what...
News - 27 March 2018
- IAP Project Report: East Africa (2017) "Awareness workshops on libraries and the UN SDGs for policy makers and librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in East Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what they...
News - 13 February 2018
- IAP Project Report: Brazil (2017) "Regional workshops to warm up for CBBD 2017 (Congresso Brasileiro de Biblioteconomia e Documentação)"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme (IAP) project in Brazil in 2017. After the project finished, we interviewed the Project Team and asked them a few key questions about...
News - 8 February 2018
- IFLA President Donna Scheeder promotes UN SDGs during Bulgaria’s 12th National Library Week
IFLA President Donna Scheeder delivered a keynote speech on Libraries in Support of Sustainable Development at the May 9th, 2017 opening of the 12th National Library Week, organized by...
News - 23 May 2017
- International Advocacy Programme Africa meeting
As a Key Initiative in IFLA's Capacity Building Strategic Direction, the International Advocacy Programme aims to give the library sector the capacity to create and promote a favourable policy...
Event - 20 January 2016