Content tagged UN Sustainable Development Goals
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- I Colóquio de Informação do Comitê Interinstitucional de Cooperação Informacional e Bibliotecária (CICIB)
I Colóquio de Informação do Comitê Interinstitucional de Cooperação Informacional e Bibliotecária (CICIB) aims to discuss and discuss the topic...
Event - 20 September 2018
- 6º Seminario de Información en Arte / 6th Art Information Seminar
The 6th Seminar on Art Information seeks to broaden the debate on topics related to libraries and art. This edition of the seminar will be held at the Cervantes Institute in Rio de Janeiro, on 24...
Event - 6 June 2018
- South Pacific Libraries Summit and Advocacy Day Workshop
The stage is set for a major gathering of key library stakeholders, leaders, practitioners, innovators and supporters representing governments, NGOs, regional and international aid...
Event - 25 May 2018
- Asia-Pacific Library and Information Conference (APLIC)
The Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA) is the national professional organisation for the Australian library and information services sector. Together it...
Event - 13 April 2018
- ALIA Asia-Pacific Sustainable Development Goals Summit
The Asia-Pacific Library and Information Conference (APLIC) provides the perfect opportunity to bring together library and information professionals from across Australia and the Region to compare...
Event - 13 April 2018
- Africa Section Midterm meeting and SCECSAL XXIII conference
The Uganda Library and Information Association (ULIA) is hosting the IFLA AFRICA Section Midterm Meeting and the Twenty-third Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa...
Event - 30 January 2018
- Access and Opportunity for All: How Libraries contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda
Act now to make sure libraries are included in your country’s national development plans for the SDGs!! The inclusion of libraries and access to information in national and...
Publication - 28 June 2016
- Access to Information Central to the Post-2015 Development Agenda
[English] [Español] [français] [العربية] [Português] Access to information is crucial for everyone, including those living in poverty It empowers them to...
Publication - 9 December 2013