Content tagged Indonesia
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Indonesian Library Association Conference
The Indonesian Library Association (ILA), known locally as Ikatan Pustakawan Indonesia (IPI), was established in 1973. It is the only formal association for the library profession in...
Event - 5 September 2018
- World Culture Forum 2016
The World Culture Forum (WCF) 2016 will include a series of keynote addresses, symposiums on culture-related issues, a cultural carnival, and a parallel international youth forum on...
Event - 22 September 2016
- BSLA project report: Cross Border Mobility of Librarians in the ASEAN region
The IFLA Building Strong Library Associations programme (BSLA) is supporting projects in Africa, Asia and Oceania and Latin America and the Caribbean following the regional convenings...
News - 2 October 2015
- BSLA Asia and Oceania Convening in Jakarta, Indonesia
The National Library of Indonesia will host the Asia and Oceania convening from 4-7 March 2014 in Jakarta, Indonesia. IFLA invites library associations in the Asia and Oceania region to apply...
Event - 24 January 2014
- BSLA: Applications to participate in 2014 regional convening in Asia and Oceania now open
IFLA's successful Building Strong Library Associations (BSLA) programme will be expanded through a series of convenings and projects at the regional level in Africa, Asia and Oceania...
News - 27 November 2013
- IGF Bali 2013 - video and transcripts of IFLA sessions
During this years Internet Governance Forum (IGF), in Bali, Indonesia, IFLA particiapted in several workshops. The video links to these workshops can now be found online: Tuesday 22...
News - 1 November 2013
- Looking back on IFLA’s participation in the 8th Internet Governance Forum, Bali
Last week IFLA was represented at the 8th Internet Governance Forum (IGF) in Bali, Indonesia, where the libraries’ perspective on intellectual property, free trade, access to information for...
News - 29 October 2013
- Day 2 at the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2013
On Day 2 at IGF, IFLA participated in five workshops with topics spanning rights issues for disadvantaged and indigenous peoples, copyright and content creation and net neutrality. IFLA...
News - 24 October 2013
- Day 1 at the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2013
Yesterday was day 1 at the Internet Governance Forum in Bali, Indonesia, and the librarians were out in force! This year, alongside representatives from IFLA over 40 librarians from the broader...
News - 23 October 2013
- The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) to start next week in Bali, Indonesia
Participate in the IGF via remote participation, see the details on remote participation. The theme of the IGF in Bali, running from 22 -25 October 2013, is ‘...
News - 18 October 2013
- Dynamic Coalition on Public Access in Libraries meeting at the 2013 IGF
The Dynamic Coalition on Public Access in Libraries (DC - PAL) will meet for the second time at the Internet Governance Forum in Bali on Wednesday 23rd October, 16.30 – 18.00...
News - 16 October 2013
- 15th CONSAL Meeting and General Conference
From 28-31 May 2012, the National Library of Indonesia (Perpusnas) in cooperation with the Indonesian Library Association (IPI) will be hosting the 15th Consal Meeting and General Conference.
Event - 16 February 2012
- Moving with the times
BSLA Case Study - 29 July 2011