Content tagged Korea, Republic of
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Culture and the SDGs - Culture Summit 2017
Governing Board Member Ngian Lek Choh represented IFLA at the 2nd UCLG Culture Summit in Jeju, Korea from 10-12 May. The UCLG Culture Summit is the main meeting point at global level...
News - 12 May 2017
- 2nd United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG) Culture Summit 2017
The UCLG Culture Summit is the main meeting point at global level of cities, local governments and other stakeholders that are committed to the effective implementation of policies and programmes...
Event - 12 April 2017
- National Library of Korea: 70th anniversary commemoration & international symposium
The National Library of Korea (NLK) is located in Seoul, South Korea and was established in 1945. It houses millions of volumes and some of the National Treasures of South Korea. This event will...
Event - 12 May 2015
- IFRRO World Congress & Annual General Meeting 2014
The International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations (IFRRO) is an independent organisation established on the basis of the fundamental international copyright principles...
Event - 18 July 2014
- World e-Parliament Conference 2014
The World e-Parliament Conference is the biennial forum of the community of parliaments on their use of information and communication technologies (ICT). It addresses, from both the policy and...
Event - 7 May 2014
- UNESCO announces Incheon (Republic of Korea) as World Book Capital 2015
Yesterday, UNESCO announced that the city of Incheon (Republic of Korea) was named World Book Capital for the year 2015. The Selection Committee, which met on 16 July at the UNESCO...
News - 24 July 2013
- The International Conference of the International Committee of the Blue Shield (ICBS)
ICBS works for the protection of the world cultural heritage by coordinating preparations to meet and respond to emergency situations as well as post-crisis support.
Event - 9 December 2011
- The Asia-Pacific Forum for Parliamentary Research Services (APFPRS)
The Asia-Pacific Forum for Parliamentary Research Services (APFPRS) Seoul, Korea, 24-27 November 2010 Invitation message from the Korean National Assembly Research Service...
Event - 21 September 2010
- International conference for promoting legal information service to the parliament
International conference for promoting legal information service to the parliament Seoul, Korea, 6-10 September, 2010 Invitation message from the Korean National Assembly Library The...
Event - 21 September 2010