Content tagged Disaster preparedness
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Programme details added: E4GDH satellite meeting, Kuala Lumpur, Thursday 23 August 2018
We are delighted to announce that full programme details for our Evidence for Global and Disaster Health satellite meeting are now available. Themes will include initiatives to build and...
News - 11 May 2018
- IFLA's new briefing paper: Disaster Risk Response – A brief on Libraries and the Sendai Framework
E4GDH convenor Anne Brice contributed to IFLA's latest briefing paper Disaster Risk Response – A brief on Libraries and the Sendai Framework. Key points include the major role libraries...
News - 15 April 2018
- Protecting Health in Times of Disaster: IFLA Announces New Special Interest Group
IFLA is proud to announce the creation of its new Special Interest Group on Evidence for Global and Disaster Health (E4GDH). This group will bring together members of the global library...
News - 7 April 2018
- E4GDH Satellite Meeting is now open for registration
"Evidence for Global & Disaster Health: Where are we now and where do we need to be?" Our satellite meeting is now open for registration. Visit the website for details.
News - 5 April 2018
- E4GDH Satellite Meeting Call for Papers
Theme: Evidence for global and disaster health - where are we now and where do we need to be Evidence for Global & Disaster Health (E4GDH) is a new special interest group,...
News - 8 February 2018
- Evidence for Global and Disaster Health (E4GDH) Special Interest Group
Evidence for Global & Disaster Health (E4GDH) encompasses the potential for librarians and their services to play an enhanced, pivotal role in the collation, organisation, assessment and...
IFLA Group or Activity - 2 February 2018