Content tagged Universal Periodic Review
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Libraries supporting human rights: good practices and key trends from Eswatini, Greece and Ireland
IFLA has submitted contributions for the UN Human Rights Council's Universal Periodic Reviews of Eswatini, Greece and Ireland, working with local partners. These demonstrate how libraries...
News - 30 March 2021
- Libraries in Belgium Promoting and Protecting Human Rights
Over the past months, IFLA, FAIFE and our partners in different countries around the world have prepared a series of submissions to the Universal Periodic Review processes organised by the Human...
News - 23 October 2020
- Libraries Help Deliver on Human Rights in Australia, Georgia and Myanmar
In cooperation with our partners in Australia, Georgia and Myanmar, IFLA prepared stakeholder inputs for the Universal Periodic Review in these countries. The three submissions explore libraries...
News - 18 March 2020
- Libraries Defending and Delivering on Fundamental Rights in Croatia and the United States
IFLA has worked with FAIFE committee members from Croatia and the United States to prepare submissions for the Universal Periodic Reviews organised by the UN Human Rights Council....
News - 8 October 2019
- IFLA Submission on Italian Universal Periodic Review
IFLA and the Italian Library Association have submitted a contribution to the Unviersal Periodic Review of Italy, as organised by the Human Rights Council. This underlines the importance...
Publication - 5 April 2019
Tags: Access to information, Human rights, Italy, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Universal Periodic Review, Reports, FAIFE (Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression)