Content tagged Education
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Call for Papers: Collaboration in LIS education in developing countries using social media
IFLA LIS Education in Developing Countries Special Interest Group invites you to submit a proposal for papers to be presented at its 2-hour open session at the 84th IFLA World Library and...
News - 13 February 2018
- With Strong Libraries, Everyone Can Learn: Cameroonian Librarians Engage at WIPO Conference
Around the world, libraries are at the heart of education institutions, giving access to the materials students and teachers need. This role is as crucial in Africa as elsewhere, given that for...
News - 12 December 2017
- Realising the Potential of Digital for Development: Not Without Libraries
As highlighted in the Development and Access to Information Report 2017, produced by IFLA in partnership with the Technology and Social Change Group at the University of Washington, for access to...
News - 1 August 2017
- Open Education Seminar
IFLA will attend a seminar organised by Education International, looking at new approaches to use of intellectual property rules in teaching and learning. Exploring themes such as Open Educational...
Event - 25 July 2017
- Call for Papers: Library Services to Multicultural Populations Section & Education and Training Section
The Library Services to Multicultural Populations Section and Education and Training Section invites proposals for papers to be presented at a two-hour session in the next IFLA General Conference...
News - 6 December 2012
- World Guide to Library, Archive and Information Science Education
The third edition of this guidebook lists education institutions world-wide where professional education and training programmes are carried out at a tertiary level of education or higher...
Publication - 11 November 2009
- The role of Public Libraries in lifelong learning - a Project under the section of Public Libraries, IFLA
Final report of the IFLA project under the Section for Public Libraries: The Role of Libraries in Lifelong Learning [English – PDF] Introduction During...
Informational Page - 27 May 2009