Content tagged Capacity building
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- BSLA Project Report: Sri Lanka (2015-2018) "Establishment and Promotion of Professional Ethics Culture among Library and Information Professionals"
After completion of the BSLA project we had some questions for the project team and this is what they told us! Get inspired by the path taken by the Sri Lanka Library Association (SLLA...
News - 27 March 2018
- IAP Project Report: West Africa (2017) "Awareness Creation, Advocacy and Relevant Data Collection Strategies for the UN 2030 Agenda for Librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in West Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what...
News - 27 March 2018
- IAP Project Report: East Africa (2017) "Awareness workshops on libraries and the UN SDGs for policy makers and librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in East Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what they...
News - 13 February 2018
- BSLA Project Report: Colombia (2017) "Strengthening Colombian Librarians"
IFLA has supported a new Building Strong Library Associations (BSLA) project in Colombia in 2017. After the project finished, we interviewed the Project Team and asked them a few key...
News - 31 January 2018
- IFLA International Leaders Programme 2012-2014 Cohort
WLIC seminar chair Nancy Gwinn Smithsonian Institution, United States Dr. Nancy E. Gwinn has been at the Smithsonian Institution since 1984 and became Director of the...
Informational Page - 19 November 2013
- IFLA Senior Policy Advisor reports from the Internet Governance Forum, Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt
IFLA's Senior Policy Advisor will be attending the 4th Internet Governance Forum taking place November 15-18 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. The theme of this year's Forum is 'Internet Governance...
News - 13 November 2009