Content tagged Partnerships
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Free IFLA/ALA Webinar: The Sharing Economy and libraries
Join us for the webinar on 8 March at 11:00 am EST (5:00 pm CET) with Loida Garcia-Febo and George Needham! People around the world have been transforming the unused capacity of things...
Event - 8 February 2017
- IFLA MetLib Conference 2017
The co-hosts are Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec (BAnQ) and the City of Montréal. Participate in the programme! The programme will delve...
Event - 18 November 2016
- Free IFLA/ALA Webinar: “Utilizing Partnerships to Expand Professional Development Opportunities Worldwide” October 10th 2016
While partnerships have been an instrumental part of the library’s success in serving the needs of their communities, they now offer librarians profound opportunities for developing new...
Event - 2 October 2016
- A Government Mandate for School Libraries in Sweden
BSLA Case Study - 2 August 2013
- Call for Papers - 2012 - Theme: Friends or Foes – Public and School Libraries a Force for Change for Creating Smart Communities
The Sections invite case studies on the theme of collaboration between the two types of libraries that are mostly to be found in communities. Theme: Friends or Foes – Public...
News - 31 December 2011
- Sister Libraries for Children & Young Adult's Reading
Browse participating libraries in alphabetical order according to the country: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A Argentina: Secundaria Básica N...
Informational Page - 1 November 2009