Content tagged Print disabilities
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Library Services to People with Disabilities - IFLA Contribution to UN Report
As part of its engagement in the UN initaitive on Monitoring and Evaluation for Disability-Inclusive Development, IFLA's section on Libraries Serving Users with Special Needs carried out a...
Publication - 23 May 2018
- Implementing Marrakesh in Europe - A Guide
With European Union (EU) legislation implementing the Marrakesh Treaty now published, Member States now have a clear deadline for making the Treaty's provisions a reality in national law. The...
Publication - 1 October 2017
- IFLA statement on a Treaty for Visually Impaired and Print Disabled People (2012)
[PDF] 20 July 2012 Thank you, Mr Chairman. I am speaking on behalf of IFLA, the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions; and eIFL, Electronic Information...
Informational Page - 11 January 2013
- IFLA, EIFL, ICA and German Library Association Statement on a Treaty for the Visually Impaired at SCCR 25
The first two days of the 25th meeting of the WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights (SCCR) have seen Member States working in small groups to finalise a text for a treaty for...
News - 21 November 2012
- IFLA Statement on Visually Impaired and Print Disabled Persons
On Friday 20th July library delegation leader Winston Tabb delivered the following statement on behalf of IFLA and Electronic Information for Libraries (EIFL) at the 24th Meeting of the WIPO...
News - 23 July 2012
- Full report on 22nd Session of WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights in Geneva
Significant progress was made on exceptions and limitations for persons with print and other reading disabilities at the 22nd session of the WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights...
News - 1 July 2011