Professional Division C
The Professional Division C Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning Section
- Education and Training Section
- Library Theory and Research Section
- Management of Library Associations Section
- LIS Education in Developing Countries Special Interest Group
- New Professionals Special Interest Group
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.