Professional Division D
The Professional Division D Committee is comprised of the Officers and Convenors from each Unit organised under this Division:
- Academic and Research Libraries Section
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Section
- Libraries Serving Persons with Print Disabilities Section
- Library Services to People with Special Needs Section
- Management and Marketing Section
- Science and Technology Libraries Section
- Library Publishing Special Interest Group
Each Professional Division Committee is led by a Chair and Vice-Chair who coordinate the activities of the Division’s Units. The Chair represents their interests at meetings of the Professional Council.
The Professional Division Committees guide and support their Units to work effectively, to share information and to achieve the goals set forth in the Units’ Action Plans.