IFLA CPDWL Satellite Meeting 2019
Librarians and information professionals as (pro)motors of change: immersing, including and initiating digital transformation for smart societies
20 – 21 Agosto 2019
The National and University Library in Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
The IFLA Section for CPDWL often hosts a satellite meeting prior to the World Library and Information Congress. The proceedings from these satellite meetings are available in either print or online formats.
20-21 August 2019
The National and University Library in Zagreb
Theme: Librarians and information professionals as (pro)motors of change: immersing, including and initiating digital transformation for smart societies
- Dr Philip Schreur, Associate University Librarian for Technical and Access Services, Stanford University
- Dr Mario Hibert, Associate Professor, Dept of Comparative Literature and Librarianship, University of Sarajevo
- Dr Tatjana Aparac Jelušić, retired Professor of Information Sciences, University of Zadar
IFLA CPDWL Bursaries
CPDWL is generously offering a number of bursaries to support attendance at the 2019 Satellite Meeting in Zagreb, Croatia.
Value: up to Euro 600 per person
Purpose: to support the costs of travel and accommodation to attend the Satellite Meeting. There is no registration fee to attend the conference.
Eligibility to apply: you need to confirm that you are:
- A current student of Library and Information Science (LIS) or a related field, or
- A LIS professional (preference will be given to early career LIS professionals
- A paid-up member of your national library association or IFLA
- The holder of valid documents (passport, visa etc) to travel to Croatia.
LIS students and professionals who have not yet had the opportunity to attend an IFLA conference are encouraged to apply. Preference will also be given to applicants whose proposal to present a paper or poster has been accepted for the Satellite Meeting.
Closing date for applications: (now closed)
Última actualización: 27 Junio 2019