With around 1 500 members from around 150 countries worldwide, IFLA’s work promotes a strong and united library profession, powering literate, informed and participative societies.
Becoming a member of IFLA affirms your commitment to delivering exceptional library services and promoting the core values of library and information work.
Benefits of IFLA membership
- Participate at reduced rates in the IFLA World Library and Information Congress
- Receive discounts on IFLA Publications
- Receive the IFLA Journal and Annual Report
- Connect and collaborate seamlessly with an international network, within your sector and across the field
- Receive free Section membership allowing you to develop close links with experts in your particular field of interest
- Build knowledge and professional expertise through engaging in dynamic professional development opportunities – virtual events, workshops, panel sessions and seminars
- Be part of one of IFLA’s Regional Divisions, working with us to improve advocacy and build capacity
- Participate in IFLA’s decision-making
- Have your say in nominating and electing IFLA’s leaders
- Strengthen the global voice of libraries and information services and help set the course of the profession