Content tagged Satellite Meeting papers/presentations
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Satellite Meeting papers/presentations
Library Services for Open Science. (2019, Vienna. Joint with Science and Technology Libraries section: presentations). Evidence for Global & Disaster Health: Where are we now...
Publicación - 3 Febrero 2020
- Librarians and information professionals as (pro)motors of change: immersing, including and initiating digital transformation for smart societies (2019)
The IFLA Section for Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning (CPDWL) focuses on all aspects of professional development and learning in the workplace and brings together those...
Publicación - 2 Diciembre 2019
- Samos Satellite Meeting Papers
IFLA's Management and Marketing Section held its Satellite Meeting 22-23 August 2019 at the Public Library of Samos in Pythagoreion, Samos, Greece. The session (S09) was entitled "...
Publicación - 24 Septiembre 2019
- Library Design for the 21st Century—Collaborative Strategies to Ensure Success
Library design in the 21st century has one common theme: collaboration is at the heart of innovation. Designing modern libraries is a complex process involving many stakeholders and participants....
Publicación - 7 Enero 2019
- Research in the big data era: legal, social and technical approaches to large text and data sets (2014)
Slide presentations from the 2014 joint session in Lyon from ARL, Serials and Other Continuing Resources, and Committee on Copyright and other Legal Matters (CLM) are now available....
Publicación - 1 Mayo 2018
Tags: Academic and Research Libraries, Committee on Copyright and other Legal Matters (CLM), Data management, France, humanities, Serials and Other Continuing Resources, WLIC2014, Satellite Meeting papers/presentations
- Fostering Global Communication Among Religions and Libraries
Relindial and the American Theological Library Association (ATLA) welcomed attendees to a timely discussion on Fostering Global Communication Among Religions and Libraries. A majority of...
Publicación - 2 Mayo 2017
- Libraries at the Heart of Dialogue of Cultures and Religions: History, Present, Future
This book is the publication of the proceedings of the Relindial satellite meeting of Paris (2014). From antiquity until the present, libraries have served to witness cultural and...
Publicación - 26 Mayo 2016
- RISS Satellite Meetings
IFLA Joint RISS/IT Satellite Meeting, University of Warsaw, Poland (2017) Theme: Innovation and the User Experience: Evaluating and Implementing Discovery Systems Papers Presented...
Publicación - 27 Junio 2015
- Ethical Dilemmas in the Information Society: How Codes of Ethics Help to Find Ethical Solutions
Papers from the IFLA/FAIFE Satellite Meeting 2014 Librarians and other information professionals are often confronted with ethical conflicts and dilemmas at their workplace. Although this...
Publicación - 6 Febrero 2015
- The road to information literacy: Librarians as facilitators of learning (2012)
Information literacy is increasingly being recognised as a necessary skill for life, work and citizenship - as well as for academic study - for all of us living in today's information...
Publicación - 7 Septiembre 2012
- Continuing professional education for the information society (2002)
In the "information society" first qualifications provide no more than a starting point in professional life. The IFLA continuing professional courses reflect the increasing importance...
Publicación - 5 Diciembre 2011
- Continuing professional development - Preparing for new roles in libraries: a voyage of discovery (2004)
The papers collected in this volume have been selected from the proceedings of the Sixth World Conference on Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning for the Library and...
Publicación - 13 Febrero 2011
- Moving In, Moving Up, and Moving On: Strategies for Regenerating the Library & Information Profession
8th World Conference on Continuing Professional Development & Workplace Learning for the Library and Information Professions 18-20 August 2009 Bologna, Italy Programme...
Publicación - 27 Junio 2010
- Strategies for regenerating the library and information profession (2009)
This volume comprises papers prepared for the 8th World Conference on Continuing Professional Development (Bologna, Italy, 18-20 August 2009). Within the broad theme of creating a positive work...
Publicación - 2 Septiembre 2009
- Continuing professional development: Pathways to leadership in the library and information world (2007)
A volume from the proceedings of the 7th IFLA World Conference on Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning for the Information Professions, held in Johannesburg, South Africa in...
Publicación - 29 Abril 2009
Tags: Leadership in the library and information professions, Learning objectives, Professional development institutes, Programs and activities, Recruitment and evaluation strategies, South Africa, Structure, Satellite Meeting papers/presentations, Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning